3 per pack of approximately 245g-305g.
No added nitrates or phosphates.
100% GLUTEN AND LACTOSE FREE
Ingredients: Pork, spices, sea salt, vinegar, celery culture extract, cayenne pepper, ground chilli.
The spicy Italian sausage is made from pork raised on our farms.
Pig farmers have adopted farming methods that provide consumers with lean, nutritious and safe meat. The animals are fed all-natural products such as cereals and vitamin and mineral supplements. In addition, no growth hormones or drugs are used in pig farming.
The spicy Italian sausage is made from a recipe developed in-house by our chef Markus. Our Austrian-born chef uses his know-how to develop authentic European products.
The spicy Italian sausage is made with Italian seasoning, crushed chilli, cayenne, celery culture extract, sea salt and vinegar. It is guaranteed 100% gluten-free, lactose-free and no nitrates or phosphates are added during production.
Because slow smoked sausages are pre-cooked, they do not require long cooking times and only need to be reheated. You can prepare them in the oven, in the pan or on the barbecue. Just a few minutes of cooking will awaken their taste.
To accompany your Italian sausages we suggest a recipe for peperonata (or pepperoniade).
- Cook the sausages on the barbecue for 15 minutes or until they are completely cooked. Remove from the grill and let rest.
- In a large saucepan or frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add 2 yellow and 2 red peppers cut into strips, and a diced onion. Cook, stirring regularly, for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add 2 finely chopped garlic cloves and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add ¼ cup parsley, 2 tablespoons capers and 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the sausages and serve with the peperonata.
Let yourself be carried away to Italy!