Recipe suggested by : Claudette Gagné
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 4 vealshanks
- Two carrot slices
- Two sliced panets
- Two chopped onions
- A small turnip cube
- One stalk of celery cubes
- 3 cups of red cabbage pieces
- One can of diced tomatoes
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 clove ofgarlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Flour the veal shanks.
- Heat a little oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Brown the meat for about two minutes on each side. Brown well.
- Add the carrots, parsnips, onions, turnips, celery and garlic.
- Fry for two minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, cabbage, tomatoes, basil and bay leaves.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil. Bake at 350°F for two hours.
Thanks again to Claudette for the delicious recipe!
👩🍳 If you also want to share your best recipes with us (be published on our blog, our networks AND receive a $15 coupon as a thank you, submit your recipes here: https: //fermesvalens.com/pages/recettes-valens