Regular price: 1 dz/$7.29
Organic hens are provided with a free-range habitat, allowing them to move freely around the house but also to have access to the outdoors when the weather permits.
They are also fed with certified organic grains, vitamins and minerals, and are therefore produced without pesticides.
Valens Farms guarantees the organic label for quality eggs that provide all the essential proteins and nutrients when consumed.
The eggs don't leave the farm, as we have all the machines needed for grading and packing.
Eggs are commonly eaten as omelettes, scrambled, hard-boiled or boiled eggs. We share with you a recipe for a mimosa egg tartine that will accompany your breakfasts or brunches:
- Cook 4 eggs for 9 minutes in boiling water to obtain hard-boiled eggs.
- Preparation of the sandwiches: peel the hard-boiled eggs in water to avoid damaging them. Cut them in half and in four lengthways. Chop the eggs. Place in a bowl, season with a dash of olive oil and pepper. Mix well.
- Mix a can of tuna in oil and a can of fromage frais, add ½ lemon juice and a pinch of Espelette pepper.
- Cut a few gherkins in half and then in four and in small cubes and mix them with the tuna and cream cheese mixture.
- There are 2 ready-made preparations: Mimosa eggs and fromage frais/thon
- Toast 4 slices of bread and in the meantime, chop some chives and pour them into the eggs.
- Take the 2 preparations. Place the tuna and fromage frais mixture on the toasted bread, spread it out, then the mimosa egg mixture, a sprig of chives and a lemon peel.
Are you ready to wake up in the morning?