Natural chicken breast without antibiotics
Shipping costs calculated at the time of payment
Regular price : 29$/kg
Natural chicken breast without antibiotics.
MAX OF 20 ITEMS PER CUSTOMER
Valens Farms chickens are raised in a free-range environment, in a large henhouse that allows them to move around as they please. They are fed a diet composed of 85% seeds and protein to cover all their nutritional needs. Our chickens are guaranteed antibiotic-free.
Chicken breast is a lean meat with few calories and rich in vitamins and minerals. Chicken is one of the white meats that have considerable advantages in terms of energy and nutritional intake, as they contain phosphorus (which preserves the health of bones and teeth), selenium (which is an antioxidant) and vitamins B3 and B6 (which help to make red blood cells).
How do I defrost chicken breast?
Thanks to freezing, our meat keeps all its nutritional values. You can dip chicken breast in water for quick thawing or let it thaw in the refrigerator. let thaw in the refrigerator, or you can
What are the cooking temperatures and times for a chicken breast?
Unlike red meat, which can be cooked according to individual tastes, chicken must be cooked to perfection. You can vary the pleasures by cooking it on the grill, in the oven or on the barbecue. If you choose to cook it in the oven, we recommend a temperature of 220°C / 425°F for 18 to 20 minutes so that the antibiotic- and hormone-free chicken breast retains all its tenderness.
How long can I keep the chicken breast?
Once thawed, it is best to eat the chicken breast within 3 to 5 days. Frozen, it can be kept for one year in the freezer.
Chicken Breast Recipe Idea
Chicken breast with honey and mustard
- 2 antibiotic and hormone free chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon oforganic sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can of cream of celery
- 60 ml of water
- 1/4 teaspoon oforganic granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons of St-Stanislas white honey
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In an ovenproof dish, brown the chicken breast in the oil. Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Add cream of celery, water, organic granulated garlic, St-Stanislas white honey and mustard. Cover and let simmer for about 1 hour in the oven until the chicken is tender.
At Valens Farms, you can pay by credit card or interac transfer.
Once you have placed your order :
- We validate the final amount of the order (the price indicated on the site is based on average weights);
- We will then contact you to take your credit card number or provide you with the necessary information to complete the Interac transfer by email.
Nice size, great taste. Will buy it again!