Natural ground pork
Shipping costs calculated at the time of payment
Regular price: 12.36$/kg
Each unit is approximately 350g
Minced pork is obtained from boneless pork without rind, it comes from almost all parts of the animal.
The natural pork raised at Valens Farms is fed on cereals such as corn and barley, and vitamin and mineral supplements for optimal nutrition. This guarantees the pig a high quality source of protein. In addition, its low fat content and excellent nutritional value make pork a healthy choice.
Soft and very tasty, it is the key ingredient for lasagne, enchiladas, chillies and spaghetti sauce. For meatballs, meatloaf, croquettes and stuffing, it is recommended to work the meat quickly as prolonged handling causes it to lose some of its tenderness. We suggest an original recipe for Aztec burgers:
Tomake the guacamole: In a bowl, mix together one coarsely crushed avocado, 10 ml of lime (or lemon) juice, 6 finely chopped sundried tomatoes and half a teaspoon of chilli. Set aside.
- Preparation of the pork: in a bowl, mix 375 g of ground pork, one finely chopped onion, one egg, 2 spoons of old-fashioned mustard, salt and pepper. Shape into 12 meatballs.
- In a grill pan, using tongs, cook the meatballs on all sides for 6 to 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast 4 pita breads or warm up 4 wheat tortillas (soft).
- Top buns with cheese slices, lettuce, dumplings, then avocado mixture. Roll up and serve half wrapped in wax paper to hold together.
- Tip: You can replace the avocado mixture with a commercial guacamole.
Let yourself be carried away!