Package of approx. 195g-245g
Discover our succulent smoked bacon
Did you know that hot-smoked bacon is one of the most popular breakfast foods? Our smoked bacon is made from top-quality pork raised by our farmers at Les Fermes Valens in Quebec. The bacon is taken from the pork's belly and then prepared by our team.
We delicately smoke bacon with two types of wood, maple and cherry, to give it a unique, flavorful taste. We're proud to offer you nitrite-free, gluten-free and lactose-free bacon. Each package weighs between 195g and 245g, perfect for use at home.
Our bacon is the ideal ingredient for adding a touch of flavor to your savory or sweet dishes. With its crisp, golden cooking, it adds delicious texture and flavor to your meals. What's more, thanks to its caramelized aftertaste, our smoked bacon can be used in sweet recipes such as pancakes or muffins.
Finally, we offer quick and easy delivery so you can enjoy our top-quality smoked bacon at home. Order now and let us surprise you with our hot-smoked bacon.
Discover also our meat specials this week.
Recipe idea with smoked bacon
We propose a recipe for whoopies with bacon and scrambled eggs ideal for your aperitifs or your family brunches. The whoopie is a small individual sandwich.
Preparing the whoopies:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (th. 6)
- Mix 100 g soft butter with 2 whole eggs. Add 200 g of flour, half a teaspoon of baking powder and stir.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper. Make small piles of the dough, spacing them well apart, and flatten them with the back of a tablespoon (be careful, they will puff up when cooked). Bake for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a frying pan to white and fry 150 g of sliced bacon in it, before draining it on absorbent paper.
- Break 4 eggs into a bowl, beat them into an omelette and season with salt and pepper. Prepare them as scrambled eggs in a frying pan: heat 30 g of butter, pour in the eggs and work them with a wooden spoon until they set.
- Once the pastry is out of the oven, top half of the whoopies with scrambled eggs and a slice of bacon and top with a whoopie. Serve hot.
Let yourself be surprised by the bacon!
Valens Farms smoked bacon compared to other bacon :