Each unit is approx 400g
HONEY PORK FILETS DIJON ORANGE (4 portions)
- 2 pork loins
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Oil a baking pan. Make 6 shallow cuts in each fillet.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour this sauce over the fillets.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, basting the fillets every 10 minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the oven. Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve sliced fillets topped with sauce.
For a completely different flavor, the last 6 ingredients can be replaced with ¼ cup of plum jam and ¾ cup of Pomona. Marinate the fillets in this mixture for 4 hours in the fridge before cooking as directed above.